About the role:
Our Bayswater team is seeking hardworking Assembly Worker.
Job Key Points
– Day shift 6:30am – 3:00pm with RDO’s (afternoon shifts can be discussed)
– Wage (negotiable based on experience)
– Must be punctual and reliable
– Have a high attention to detail and good communication skills
– Be highly motivated and flexible with a can do attitude
– Able to work autonomously
– Work with drawings
Skills & Experience
– Have a good level of fitness as the nature of the role is physical and involves lifting
– Experience with hand and power tools
– Forklift licence and fabrication experience is an advantage but not essential.
A motor vehicle licence and/or a forklift licence would serve as an advantage but aren’t essential.
What’s on offer:
Enjoy employee benefits such as:
- Paid day off for your birthday, with gift card
- Rostered Days off
- Promote from within policy
- Pay for schooling
- Uniforms provided
Come and work in our clean and healthy facilities with some of the latest technology, including fully extracted welding bays and air conditioning.
The successful applicant will get to work with the latest equipment. Uniforms are provided after the successful and satisfactory completion of the probationary period for full time employees.
The NTi Difference
At New Touch Industries, we’re all about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our staff and our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions.