About the role:
- Must have previous experience setting and operating a Brake Press
- Our machines are Trumpf with the TASC 6000 controllers, as well as a Bystronic Robotic bending cell
- Must be available Afternoon and/or Night shift
- You must be punctual and reliable
- Have a good level of fitness as the nature of the role is physical and involves lifting
- Have a high attention to detail and good communication skills
- Be highly motivated and flexible with a can do attitude
- Forklift licence and fabrication experience is an advantage but not essential.
- As programming and setting of the machine is required you need to be able to understand workshop drawings and have some computer skills.
We are happy to train applicants who have experience on other press brakes.
What’s on offer:
Enjoy employee benefits such as:
- Paid day off for your birthday, with gift card
- Rostered Days off
- Promote from within policy
- Pay for schooling
- Uniforms provided
We have a great working environment and opportunities for the right applicant and the position is full time with set or rotating shifts.
If you possess the above attributes, wish to work in a company that values its’ employees and offers a competitive wage, apply online and ensure your covering letter and resume are attached.
The NTi Difference
At New Touch Industries, we’re all about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our staff and our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions.