About the role:
- Approx 8 hours per week, split into x2 4 hour shifts plus mowing on weekends when required. Weekend work $40p/h
- All cleaning in and around office buildings
- Gardening duties including mowing, weeding, edge trimming, pruning, spraying & feeding
- Clean kitchens, toilets, offices, desks, lunch areas, cameras, courtyards & windows
- Cleaning floors and offices including dust, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cobwebs and spot cleaning glass and windows, empty bins and shredders.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment
- Handling and carrying out basic repairs, maintenance, painting etc
- Sets up stock and maintain cleaning equipment and supplies as well as all other staff amenities.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Attend to duties at NTI Clayton branch on occasion.
- Ad hoc duties
A good level of fitness is also required as the role is physical and involves lifting.
- Availability during the week and mowing/gardening on some weekends as required (flexibility to work extra hours)
- Be fit, healthy and reliable
- Experience in cleaning/general maintenance an advantage
- Good time management skills
- Able to work effectively autonomously
- Good attention to detail
What’s on offer:
Enjoy employee benefits such as:
- Promote from within policy
- Pay for schooling
The NTi Difference
At New Touch Industries, we’re all about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our staff and our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions.