About the role:
- Setting and operating Trumpf lasers
- Setting up production plans and automation
- Unloading/loading materials
- Forklift Driving
- General stores and warehousing duties
- Picking/packing orders
- Quality inspections
A good level of fitness is also required as the role is physical and involves lifting.
- Sheet metal/Laser Operator experience an advantage
- Be fit, healthy and reliable
- Have experience in a factory environment
- Competent in basic computer knowledge
- Good time management skills
- Able to work effectively autonomously or in a close knit team
- Available for day, afternoon and or night shift
- Good attention to detail
What’s on offer:
Enjoy employee benefits such as:
- Paid day off for your birthday, with gift card
- Rostered Days off
- Promote from within policy
- Pay for schooling
- Uniforms provided
Come and work in our clean and healthy facilities with some of the latest technology, including fully extracted welding bays and air conditioning.
The successful applicant will get to work with the latest equipment. Uniforms are provided after the successful and satisfactory completion of the probationary period for full time employees.
The NTi Difference
At New Touch Industries, we’re all about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our staff and our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions.