Job Key Points:
- Perform 100% final inspections on all customer orders
- Perform incoming sub-contracting Q.A checks
- Perform random inspections
- Quality Control including following all systems and procedures
- Contribute to the QA & C.A.T system
- Assist with Production, Programming, Fabrication related QA issues / NCR’s
- Correctly quarantine and report any QA issues in a timely manner.
- To ensure quality, service and delivery performance are at exceptional levels and always improving.
- Rotating Shifts
The following Skills & Experience will be an advantage
- Understand technical drawings
- Previous QA experience
- Sheetmetal or Engineering knowledge
A motor vehicle licence and/or a forklift licence would serve as an advantage but aren’t essential.
What’s on offer:
Enjoy employee benefits such as:
- Paid day off for your birthday, with gift card
- Rostered Days off
- Promote from within policy
- Pay for schooling
- Uniforms provided
The NTi Difference
At New Touch Industries, we’re all about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our staff and our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions.