We have an exciting opening for a Warehousing Co-ordinator to join our team based at our Bayswater branch.
This role offers an opportunity to a hardworking and proactive storeman to showcase their versatile skills.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a good level of fitness as the nature of the role is physical and involves lifting
- Have a high attention to detail and good communication skills
- Be highly motivated and flexible with a can do attitude
- Sound computer literacy to receipt goods, raise purchase orders, dispatch orders and book transport
- Forklift licence is essential. Truck licence an advantage
Your tasks will involve, but not limited to:
- Inwards goods & Dispatch
- Customer service
- Final QA inspections
- Booking/Coordinating deliveries
- Subcontract purchasing
- Coordinate/monitoring subcontracting including overdue jobs
- Liaising with suppliers
- Freight management
The successful applicant will enjoy many employee benefits including, but not limited to, “pay for schooling” policy, “promote from within” policy and ongoing product and systems training as well as company supplied uniforms.
If you possess the above attributes, wish to work in a company that values its’ employees and offers a competitive salary package, apply online and ensure your covering letter and resume are attached.